Ginzburg in October 2007
6 March 1990 |
Tel Aviv, Israel
|Spouse(s)||Adi Keizman (m. 2012)|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Measurements||(US) 31-24.5–35.5; (EU) 79-62-90|
|Dress size||(US) 6; (UK) 8; (EU) 36; (GER) 34; (ITA) 40|
|Manager||Model Management (Hamburg),
IMG Models (New York),
Elite Models (Israel, Copenhagen, Stockholm)
Esti Ginzburg (Hebrew: אסתי גינזבורג; born 6 March 1990), is an Israeli fashion model. She has modelled in international campaigns for brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry, FCUK, Pull and Bear, and Castro. She was also featured in the 2009, 2010, and 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
Esther (Esti) Ginzburg was born in Tel Aviv, Israel. Her father, Arik Ginzburg, is an architect, and her grandfather was involved in the original planning and construction of Zahala Tel Aviv. Ginzburg is Jewish.
She was drafted into the army (IDF) on 22 July 2009, and in early October of that year, while speaking in support of enlisting, caused headlines by criticizing fellow Israeli model Bar Refaeli for evading military service via a short-lived marriage to a family friend. On joining the army Ginzburg said: "Military service is part of the things I personally believe in."
Since 2009, Esti became involved in volunteer work for children with cancer. She visits Israeli hospitals often and organizes charity events for the Hayim Association.
Ginzburg started modeling at the age of eight with a milk advertisement and at the age of 14 signed a contract with modeling agency Elite Models. In 2006, she signed a two-year deal with Israeli firm Fox, and was featured on the February/March 2007 cover of French Elle. She has also modelled in international campaigns for brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry, FCUK, Pull and Bear, and Castro. She was also featured in the 2009, 2010, and 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Ginzburg made her acting debut in the 2010 Joel Schumacher film Twelve and in 2013, she appeared in the American comedy film, Movie 43. She is currently a co-host on the Israeli reality singing competition show, Rising Star.
On 8 June 2012, Ginzburg married the real estate investor Adi Keizman.
On 18 December 2013, it was reported that Ginzburg's father was suing her for allegedly failing to pay him money owed for a house he sold her and her husband.
Ginzburg loves baking, reading, going to the beach, and watching movies.
- Esti Ginzburg, eonline.co.il (Hebrew)
- "Esti Ginzborg profile at the Fashion Model Directory". Fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved 16 March 2011.
- אסתי גינזבורג – ווג – תכשיטים מילר Interview for Vogue Italia, 2011, YouTube
- "After New York, I'm not gonna buy anything for the next years" Video: http://www.vogue.it/, 16 May 2011
- Israeli models Refaeli and Ginzburg at war over IDF The First Post
- "Israeli supermodels in catwalk spat over draft-dodging" The Independent
- Esti Ginzburg: IDF service a must. ynetnews. 10-02-09.
- Esti Ginzburg, Sports Illustrated
- Esti Ginzburg – IMDb profile
- Rafi Barbiro (10 Feb 2009). "Esti Ginzburg: IDF service a must". ynetnews.com. Retrieved 16 March 2011.
- Israeli supermodel Esti Ginzburg gets married. Retrieved 2012-06-22.
- "Israeli Sports Illustrated model Esti Ginzburg being sued by her dad". Haaretz. 08 December 2013. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- Baylen, Ashley (06 June 2011). "Exclusive Interviews with Top Jewish Models - Esti Ginzburg". Shalom Life. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- Esti Ginzburg at the Fashion Model Directory
- Esti Ginzburg at Models.com
- Esti Ginzburg at the Internet Movie Database
- Ginzburg in the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Ginzburg Official Sports Illustrated Youtube Channel