Estonia national rugby union team
|Union||Estonian Rugby Union|
| Estonia 15 - 22 Finland
(22 May 2010)
| Finland 55 - 5 Estonia
(2 October 2010)
The Estonia national rugby union team represents Estonia at a national level in international rugby union competitions. The team is governed by the Estonian Rugby Union, which oversees all rugby union in Estonia. They have yet to play a full international match. The current stadium used by the national team is Viimsi Staadion on generous loan from NordWest Kinnisvara OÜ.
They came up against Kent club Tonbridge Juddians in their first match, coming out at the wrong end of a 94-7 scoreline. The Juddians gave them a rather torrid time in the scrums, which was probably influenced by the fact that the Estonians only had their first-ever scrum machine session on the morning of the match.
The second fixture saw them square off against England Deaf at Folkestone, this time managing to keep the score to a respectable 21-27.
On 9 June 2012, Estonia faced the Welsh national deaf team in the Estonian capital of Tallinn, losing 93-3.
- Taavi Ermel (Tallinn Sharks)
- Lauri Laaniste
- Harles Tiitsmaa (Uudeküla Bulldogs)
- Märt Kõrgesaar (Tallinn Sharks)
- Rain Kurg (Tartu Lelo)
- Karmo Lomp (Uudeküla Bulldogs)
- Mark Zuhhovitski
- Erik Ounapuu (Estonian Nomads)
- Janek Järve
- Sergei Timoskov (Uudeküla Bulldogs)
- Kullar Veersalu (Tallinn Sharks)
- Alan Askileiskiri (Tallinn Sharks)
- Tajo Kotkas (Tallinn Sharks)
- Tanel Akõlov (Tallinn Sharks)
- Meelis Kalamees (Tallinn Sharks)
- Petrik Mõttus (Tallinn Sharks)
- Alo Leek
- Alex Janov
- Levan Gorelashvili (Tartu Lelo)
- Timmo Potivar (Uudeküla Bulldogs)
- Rainer Koppel (Märjamaa Vikat)
- Heiki Pant (Tallinn Sharks)
- Denis Bulai
- Karl Pallas
- Maati Pallas
- Luke Veebel
- "Baltic bonanza as Wales run in 12 tries in Tallinn". Wales Deaf Rugby Union. 9 June 2012.
|This Rugby Union article about a national team is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about sports in Estonia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|