Minister of Social Affairs (Estonia)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Estonian Minister of Social Affairs)
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The position first appeared in the government of Mart Laar established in 1992.
- From October 22, 1992–September 20, 1994, the post was held by Marju Lauristin.
- From September 20, 1994–May 1, 1995, the post was held by Toomas Vilosius.
- From April 17, 1995–November 20, 1995, the post was held by Siiri Oviir.
- From November 6, 1995–December 1, 1996, the post was held by Toomas Vilosius.
- From December 2, 1996–March 25, 1999, the post was held by Tiiu Aro.
- From March 25, 1999–January 28, 2002, the post was held by Eiki Nestor.
- From January 28, 2002–April 9, 2003, the post was held by Siiri Oviir.
- From April 10, 2003–April 13, 2005, the post was held by Marko Pomerants.
- From April 13, 2005–April 5, 2007, the post was held by Jaak Aab.
- From April 5, 2007–February 23, 2009, the post was held by Maret Maripuu.
- From February 23, 2009 - December 10, 2012, the post was held by Hanno Pevkur.
- Since December 11, 2012 the post is held by Taavi Rõivas.
|This Estonia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|