Eszter Dara (born May 30, 1990 in Budapest, Hungary) is a female Hungarian swimmer, who competed for her native country at the 2008 Summer Olympics.
She won a bronze medal at the 2008 European Short Course Swimming Championships in 100 m butterfly. At the Summer Olympics she came 6th in 4×200 m freestyle relay.
In 2010 at the European Championships held in her hometown, Budapest she came fourth in the 4×100 m freestyle and became European champion as part of the 4×200 m freestyle relay team.
- 1983: East Germany (Otto, Strauss, Sirch, Meineke)
- 1985: East Germany (Strauss, König, Stellmach, Friedrich)
- 1987: East Germany (Möhring, Stellmach, Strauss, Friedrich)
- 1989: East Germany (Stellmach, Friedrich, Strauss, Möhring)
- 1991: Denmark (Poulsen, Jensen, Puggaard, Jacobsen)
- 1993: Germany (Van Almsick, Kielgass, Stellmach, Hunger)
- 1995: Germany (Hase, Jung, Kielgass, Van Almsick )
- 1997: Germany (Hase, Götz, Buschschulte, Kielgass)
- 1999: Germany (Van Almsick, Szalai, Stockbauer, Kielgass)
- 2000: Romania (Potec, Păduraru, Diaconescu, Căslaru)
- 2002: Germany (Dallmann, Ries, Stockbauer, Van Almsick)
- 2004: Spain (Rouba, Caballero, Roca, Villaecija)
- 2006: Germany (Dallmann, Samulski, Steffen, Liebs)
- 2008: France (Manaudou, Balmy, Lazare, Popchanka)
- 2010: Hungary (Mutina, Dara, Hosszú, Verrasztó)
- 2012: Italy (Mizzau, Nesti, Carli, Pellegrini)