From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Et Cetera)
This article is about etc. Et Cetera. For unrelated acronyms E.T.C, see ETC.
|Look up etcetera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Et cetera is a Latin expression that means "and other things", or "and so on".
Etcetera may also refer to:
Film, TV and Theatre
- Etcetera (cat), a fictional character in Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cats
- Etcetera Theatre, a fringe venue for theatre and comedy
- Et Cetera (manga), a manga series
- Etcetera (TV program), a Philippine television program
- Etcetera Records Dutch record label
- Etcetera, for orchestra & environmental tape (indeterminate) John Cage 1973
- Earl Thomas Conley (born 1941), American country music singer and composer
- Etc (Czech band), a Czech rock band
- Etc (Singaporean band), a rock band and solo performer currently based in Singapore
- Et Cetera (Montreal band) of the 1970s
- Et Cetera (German band) 1971
- Et Cetera (Danish band) formed 1986 by students at Aarhus Cathedral School
- Etc., Etcetera or Et Cetera (Wayne Shorter album) 1965
- Et Cetera, album by Et Cetera (Montreal band) 1976
- Et Cetera, album by Et Cetera (German band) project of Wolfgang Dauner 1971
- Et Cetera..., Serge Gainsbourg 2006
- Et Cetera, One Ok Rock (band) Japan 2007
- Etc. (Jawbreaker album), the b-sides and rarities album of the influential punk band Jawbreaker
- Etc. (Fulano de Tal album) 2000
- Etc. (Lloyd Cole album) 2001
- Etc. Etc. Etc. Celia Cruz 1970
- E.T.C., album by Fred Hersch 1988
- Love Etc., a bonus disc accompanying the Pet Shop Boys' 2009 release Yes.
- "Et Cetera" (song), Ireland's Eurovision 2009 entry performed by Sinéad Mulvey and Black Daisy
- "Etc", by Caetano Veloso from Estrangeiro 1989
- "Etc", by Jim Reeves from Have I Told You Lately
- "Etcetera", by R. Kelly
- "Etcetera", by Wayne Shorter from jazz album of the same name
- "Etcetera", Jackie Wilson B-side to "Danny Boy" 1959
- ETC acronyms E.T.C. only
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Etcetera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.