From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Etai could refer to one of several things:
- Etai Yamada, the 253rd head priest of the Japanese Tendai school of Mahayana Buddhism.
- Ethyltrifluoromethylaminoindane (ETAI), a psychoactive drug and research chemical
- English Teachers Association Of Israel
- Etai, an early name of Eagle (ship)
- Electronic Transactions on Artificial Intelligence (ETAI), a scientific journal.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Etai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.