|Origin||Edmond, Oklahoma, USA|
|Years active||1994 - Present|
|Past members||Dave Perkins|
Eternal Decision is an American Christian thrash metal band. Musically the band blends Pantera influenced riffs, with a mix of James Hetfield styled vocals. In 1997 the band released their critically acclaimed self-titled debut throughout the United States and 16 other different countries. They have since gone on to release 2 more full length studio albums, 1999's "Ghost in the Machine" and 2002's "E.D. III. Their second album Ghost in the Machine had 2 songs chart in the top 5 on the Pure Rock Report. The band has posted some new riffs and is working on material for their newcoming CD "Revived." It is said that this album will probably be out within a year or so.
- Joe Chambless - Bass and Vocals
- Cory Boatright - Guitar and Vocals
- Tommy Torres - Guitar
- Kirk Campbell - Drums
- Dave Perkins - Vocals
- Eternal Decision (1997 Cling, Godfather)
- Ghost in the Machine (1999 Godfather, Review: HM Magazine)
- E.D. III (2002, Godfather)
- Two Thousand Years Of Metallica (2005 Compilation, Godfather)
- Mainly due to the similarities in vocal style, the group is often mistaken for Metallica. Prior to the release of Metallica's 2008 album Death Magnetic, many Ares Galaxy and Limewire users downloaded mislabeled Eternal Decision songs, one such example of this being "Imminent Destruction", which was frequently labeled as All Nightmare Long. The song "Hunger" from the band's self-titled debut album also received many downloads on Napster due to the fact that many people believed it to be a new unreleased Metallica song or a collaboration between Megadeth and Metallica.
- "AMG bio".
- "Bio at CDBaby".
- "Bio at MP3 Tunes".
- Bixler, David (September–October 1999). "Indie Album Reviews: Eternal Decision". HM Magazine (79). ISSN 1066-6923.
- "Encyclopedia Metallica".
- "Megadeth official website".
- Eternal Decision Official Homepage
- Eternal Decision at AllMusic
- Eternal Decision at Metal Archives
- Eternal Decision on Myspace