From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ethel is an English feminine given name.
It may also refer to:
- Ethel, Arkansas, an unincorporated community
- Ethel, Mississippi, a town
- Ethel, Missouri, a city
- Ethel, Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Ethel, Benton County, Washington, an unincorporated community
- Ethel, Lewis County, Washington, an unincorporated community
- Ethel, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Tropical Storm Ethel (disambiguation), several storms, hurricanes and cyclones
- Agnes Ethel (1846-1903), American Broadway actress
- Ethel Apartment House, Springfield, Massachusetts, on the National Register of Historic Places
- Ethel (film), a 2012 documentary
- Ethel the Frog (band), a British heavy metal band from the late 1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.