From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ethereal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ethereal means pertaining to ether, the air or the sky. It may also refer to:
- Ethereal (horse), a horse that won Australia's Caulfield and Melbourne Cups in 2001
- Ethereal Home Theatre, a company that specializes in home theatre cables, but also makes other audio/video products
- Ethereal Menace, an album by South African gothic rock band The Awakening
- Essential oil, also called ethereal oil, a concentrated, hydrophobic liquid containing volatile aroma compounds from plants
- Ethereal Plane, a plane of existence in the role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons
- Ethereal wave, a genre of dark wave music
- Wireshark, formerly named Ethereal, a software network traffic analyzer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.