From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ethics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ethics, a major branch of philosophy, encompasses right conduct and good living.
Ethics may also refer to:
- Medical ethics, as applied to the field of medicine
- Animal ethics, as moral concern towards animals
- Business ethics
- Other subfields of Applied ethics
- Ethics (journal), a quarterly philosophical journal.
- Nicomachean Ethics of Aristotle, also referred to as The Ethics
- Ethics (book), a philosophical book written by Baruch Spinoza
- Ethics, a book of theological philosophy written by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.