From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ethiopian (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ethiopian (from Greek Αἰθίοπας "having a burnt face", also Latinized Aethiopia in historical contexts) may refer to:
- pertaining to the state of Ethiopia
- a person from Ethiopia, or of Ethiopian descent
- also Ethiopic, the Ethiopian Semitic languages
- more specifically, the Ge'ez language
- historically, pertaining to Sub-Saharan Africa (south of Egypt) in general, see Aethiopia
- Ethiopian Airlines, the national airline of Ethiopia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.