Etihad Airways destinations
Etihad Airways was established as the national airline of the United Arab Emirates in July 2003 by Royal (Amiri) Decree issued by Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Services were launched with a ceremonial flight to Al Ain on 5 November 2003. On 12 November 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations with the launch of services to Beirut, and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation, serving 63 destinations in 42 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas and Oceania:.
- Etihad Airways schedule as of March 2013
- Etihad Cargo schedule
- Etihad Cargo freighter deployment
- Etihad Cargo plan new routes
- Etihad Crystal Cargo Expands Asia-Pacific Team
- EY cargo launch TSN[dead link] retrieved 20 September 2010.
- Etihad Cargo FAQ listing Zhengzhou
- Etihad cancel Alexandria service
- EY freighter service to HHN
- Article on Etihad mentioniong Kolkata cargo flights
- EY suspend TIP
- Photo caption announcing inaugural Etihad cargo service to Sialkot (in Urdu)
- Etihad cancels flights to Damascus
- "Etihad Airways announces daily service to Phuket" (Press release). Etihad Airways. 25 February 2014. Retrieved 25 February 2014.
- "20080 Onroute 13.V5," BAA
- "Etihad Airways to make Los Angeles its fourth U.S. city". USA Today. 7 October 2013. Retrieved 7 October 2013.