From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up etiquette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Etiquette refers to shared cultural norms governing individual behavior.
Etiquette may also refer to:
- Labels applied to postal items, such as airmail etiquettes
- Etiquette, one of the Bab Ballads by W. S. Gilbert
- Etiquette (Casiotone for the Painfully Alone album), 2006
- Etiquette (Something with Numbers album), 2004
- Etiquette in Society, in Business, in Politics, and at Home, a 1922 book by Emily Post
- Etiquette (technology)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.