|Type||Privately held LLC|
Nashville TN, Germany, Austria, China, Holland, JapanMorrisville, NC, United States
|Services||Fully web-based, scalable, and flexible. Hosted on multiple web servers, written in Java, with the ability to process 2,000 orders/minute. Reserved ticketing.|
|Employees||85 globally (55 at Raleigh, 10 at Nashville) (2011)|
Founded in 2000, Etix is an international web-based ticketing service provider for the entertainment, travel and sports industries, processing over 50 million tickets per year in 40 countries. It is the largest independent ticketing company in North America and provides flexible and secure online and box office ticketing solutions, integrated digital marketing services and robust e-commerce fulfillment to over 7,300 venues, theaters, arenas, festivals, fairs, performing arts centers and multi-use facilities. Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, Etix has offices in China, Holland, Germany, Japan, Austria and Nashville, Tennessee.
- Various State fairs including the Minnesota State Fair, Delaware State Fair, and the State Fair of West Virginia.
- Festivals such as Summer Camp Music Festival (IL),
- Venues such The Orange Peel (Asheville), First Avenue (nightclub) (Minneapolis), Cat's Cradle (Chapel Hill, NC), Fraze Pavilion (Kettering, OH), and Neumos (Seattle, WA).
- Performing arts centers and multi-use facilities such as North Carolina Museum of Art, Cary Arts Center (Cary, NC) and The Landmark Theater (Richmond)
- Worldwide sports like Shanghai Formula 1
In January 2011 Etix acquired Rockhouse Partners, a digital marketing agency located in Nashville, TN. Rockhouse Partners provides marketing services to a variety of Etix venues as part of Etix Connect.