From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eton commonly refers to Eton College, a public (independent) school in Eton, Berkshire, England.
Eton may also refer to:
- Eton, Berkshire, a town in Berkshire, England
- Eton, Georgia, a town in the United States
- Éton, a commune in the Meuse department in France
- Eton College (Vancouver), a school in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Eton Institute, a language and teacher training institute based in Knowledge Village, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Eton Group, a group of British independent schools
- Eton (Iton), an ethnic group inhabiting the Lekié division of central Cameroon and the Eton language spoken by them
- Eton and Castle, an electoral ward in Berkshire, England comprising the town of Eton and Windsor Castle
- Etón Corporation, a US-based importer and manufacturer of shortwave radios
- "The Eton Rifles", the first song by The Jam to reach the top ten in the UK charts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.