From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Key people||Nicholas George (Non-Executive Chairman)
Brady Rafuse (Chief Executive Officer)
John Scarano (Executive Vice President of Finance, Operations & Corporate Development)
Uwe Nickl (Chief Marketing Officer)
Their headquarters are in London, and they are publicly listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. It owns and operates 13 fibre based metropolitan networks connected with a high capacity intercity backbone covering 38 cities in 9 countries.
- Dark Fibre
- Metro Wavelengths
- Long Haul Wavelengths
- Carrier Ethernet
- WAN-Layer 2 VPN
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2013)|
- "SGX:5VT:SI Stocks Factsheet". ListedCompany.
- Bandwidth Without Limits euNetworks Official Site. Retrieved August 7, 2013
- "Singapore Exchange (SGX)". Singapore Exchange Official Site.
- "Metro Wavelengths Services". July 15, 2013.
- "Long Haul Wavelengths Service". July 15, 2013.
- "euTrade Service". July 15, 2013.