Rabbi Doctor Eugene B. Korn is a lecturer, scholar and educator. He lives in Jerusalem and serves as Academic Director of the Center for Jewish-Christian Understanding and Cooperation (CJCUC) in the Israeli town of Efrat. He is also co-director of its Institute for Theological Inquiry. Korn was the founding editor of Meorot: A Forum for Modern Orthodox Discourse (successor to The Edah Journal, which he also edited), based at Yeshivat Chovevei Torah in New York City.
In 2003 he was ordained as an Orthodox rabbi by the Israeli rabbinate. He graduated with a bachelor's degree from Yeshiva University where he majored in philosophy and mathematics, and was awarded a Ph.D. in Moral Philosophy from Columbia University.
His research interests include Jewish-Christian relations, Jewish ethics and Jewish Law (Halakha), Israel, and Philosophy.
- "Two Faiths, One Covenant? (Rowman and Littlefield, 2005) ISBN 978-0742532274
- "End of Exile--Israel, the Jews and the Gentile World, by James Parkes" (editor) (Micah, 2005) ISBN 978-0916288501
- "The Jewish Connection to Israel, the Promised Land: A Brief Introduction for Christians" (Jewish Lights, 2008) ISBN 978-1580233187
- "Jewish Theology and World Religions" (Littman Library of Jewish Civilization, 2012) ISBN 978-1906764098
- "Covenant and Hope--Christian and Jewish Reflections" (Eerdmans, 2012) ISBN 978-0802867049
- "Christianity in the Eyes of Judaism" (Hebrew) (American Jewish Committee, 2014)
- "Ploughshares into Swords? Reflections on Religion and Violence" (Center for Jewish Christian Understanding and Cooperation, 2014) (Kindle Edition)
- "Moralization in Jewish Law: Genocide, Divine Commands, and Rabbinic Reasoning" Edah Journal 5:2 2006
- "Tzelem Elokim and the Dialectic of Jewish Morality" Tradition 31, 2 (Spring 1997), 5-30
- Goshen-Gottstein, Alon; Korn, Eugene, eds. (April 5, 2012). Jewish Theology and World Religions. Littman Library. ISBN 978-1-906764-09-8.
- Rosen, Jane Calem. "Local rabbi new head of interfaith center", New Jersey Jewish Standard, August 9, 2007. Accessed July 13, 2012. "As commutes go, his daily trip to and from his home in Bergenfield to his job in Fairfield, Conn. isn't too bad, said Rabbi Dr. Eugene Korn, the new executive director of the Center for Christian-Jewish Understanding at Sacred Heart University."
- Catholic-Jewish Commission & JCRC honor Cardinal Keeler & Rabbi Korn