From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eulalia is a feminine given name of Greek origin, Ευλαλια, meaning "well-spoken." It may refer to:
People and places
- Saint Eulalia, the name of two venerated Spanish martyr saints, with similar hagiographies of possibly same historical origin, with several locales in Roman Catholic countries named after them:
- 495 Eulalia, an asteroid
- Eulalia (animal), a genus of annelid worms
- Eulalia, a synonym for the genus Odontomyia of flies
- Eulalia (plant), a genus of grasses named after es:Eulalie Delile
- Eulalia grass, the common name for the cultivated Miscanthus sinensis (syn. Eulalia japonica), a grass species
- Adelpha eulalia, a species of nymphalid butterfly
- Eulalia Bon, a character in Absalom, Absalom! by William Faulkner
- A principal character in The Amours of Sainfroid and Eulalia
- Eulalia!, name of the 19th novel in the Redwall series by Brian Jacques
- Eulalie, the ladies' lingerie business run by itinerant dictator Roderick Spode in the works of P. G. Wodehouse.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.