From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eulenspiegel could stand for:
- Till Eulenspiegel - a fictional prankster in German folklore
- Till Eulenspiegels lustige Streiche - a tone poem by Richard Strauss
- The Eulenspiegel Society - a BDSM support group in New York City
- Eulenspiegel (magazine) - a satirical magazine in Germany, formerly in East Germany
- Eulenspiegel, a light novel by Tow Ubukata
- Ulenspiegel, a defunct satirical magazine in postwar Germany, published from December 1945–1950
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.