From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eunice is a feminine given name, from the Greek Εὐνίκη, Euníkē, from "eu", good, and "níkē", victory. As an English name (Eunice), it was first used after the Protestant Reformation.
- Eunice, mother of Saint Timothy
- Eunice (Bosporan queen), wife of Bosporan Roman Client King Tiberius Julius Cotys I
- Eunice Gayson, American actress
- Eunice Harper Higgins, fictional character from The Carol Burnett Show and Mama's Family
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver (1921–2009), sister of JFK, founder of the Special Olympics
- Eunice Murray (1902-1994), Marilyn Monroe's housekeeper
- Eunice Norton (1908–2005), American pianist
- Eunice Olsen (born 1977), winner of the Miss Singapore Universe contest in 2000 and Singapore version of Vanna White
- Eunice Huthart (born 1966), British stuntwoman
- Eunice Olumide (born 1986), Scottish model of Nigerian descent
- Eunice Kathleen Waymon, birth name of Nina Simone (1933–2003), American jazz singer
- Eunice Tate, character on Soap
Greek mythological figures
- Eunice, one of the Nereids
- Eunice, one of the would-be sacrificial victims of Minotaur
- Eunice, one of the spring nymphs responsible for kidnapping Hylas
- Eunice, Kentucky, U.S.
- Eunice, Louisiana, U.S.
- Eunice, Missouri, U.S.
- Eunice, New Mexico, U.S.
- Eunice, Ohio, U.S.
- Eunice, West Virginia
- Eunice Lake, Lake in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Eunice (genus), a genus in the Eunicidae family of worms
- Eunice, a genus of brush-footed butterflies invalidly established by Geyer in 1832; now Eunica
- Eunice (software), a Unix emulation package for the VAX/VMS operating system
- Eunice (film), a 1982 made-for-TV film based on the Carol Burnett character Eunice Harper Higgins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eunice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.