Eureka Farm was a band from Bellingham, Washington. It began in 1996 with members Arman Bohn (songwriter/guitar), Ben Gibbard (drums), and Nick Harmer (bass). During this time the band went by the name "Shed". Gibbard left the band and was replaced by Jason McGerr (drums) in 1996. The band changed its name to "Eureka Farm" in 1997. Harmer was replaced by Chuck Keller (bass) in 1997, and D. Reuben Snyder (keys, alto saxophone, and bass clarinet) joined in 1998.
- Arman Bohn (guitar, vocals)
- Jason McGerr (drums, vocals)
- Nick Harmer (bass, vocals)
- Chuck Keller (bass, vocals)
- D. Reuben Snyder (alto saxophone, bass clarinet, keyboards, vocals)
After Eureka Farm
- Bohn completed his first solo album "Bits" in 2009.
- Bohn and Snyder played as The Misadventures of Two from 2005-2006.
- Snyder continues on as Caspar Sonnet while also performing with Rob Walmart
- Keller is in the band Virgin Islands.
- Gibbard, McGerr, and Harmer are in the band Death Cab for Cutie.
- The View (1999)
- Analog (1997)
- Arman Bohn Official Website
- Caspar Sonnet
- The Misadventures of Two
- Eureka Farm band picture
- Album review for Analog
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|