Inter-European Division of Seventh-day Adventists
|Andorra, Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, and Vatican City.|
|General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists|
The Inter-European Division of Seventh-day Adventists is a sub-entity of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, which oversees the Church's work in a portions of Europe, which include the nations of Andorra, Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, and Vatican City. Its headquarters is in Bern, Switzerland.
Until 2012 this Division was the Euro-Africa Division, which included areas in the Middle East and North Africa that were detached from the Division for administrative reasons and placed directly under the General Conference.
Lists of sub-organizations and their headquarters
The Inter-European Division is divided into six Unions Conferences, which are divided into Local Conferences, and four Union of Churches.
- Czecho-Slovakian Union Conference - Prague, Czech Republic
- Franco-Belgian Union Conference - Dammarie-Les-Lys, France
- North German Union Conference - Hanover, Germany
- Romanian Union Conference - Bucharest, Romania
- South German Union Conference - Ostfildern, Germany
- Spanish Union of Churches - Madrid, Spain
- Swiss Union Conference - Zürich, Switzerland
- French-Italian Swiss Conference
- German Swiss Conference
- "Adventist Review : 32 CN: Annual Council Promotes Community, Outreach Initiatives". Retrieved 14 December 2012.