|This article relies on references to primary sources. (December 2010)|
|Managing Editor||Toby Fildes|
|Frequency||daily online and weekly newspaper|
|Publisher||Euromoney Institutional Investor|
EuroWeek is a news publication covering the global debt and equity capital markets. An online version is published daily, and a weekly newspaper is published on Friday. Regular features include 'The Naked Broker', 'Southpaw' and 'EuroWeek View'.
EuroWeek Asia is the publication's dedicated news section on the Asian equity, bond, loans and structured finance markets. This section is edited in Hong Kong and news is updated online daily. It includes a weekly column, Taipan, on Asian Pacific gossip and insider knowledge.
In association with Dealogic, the publication includes regular league tables ranking capital market institutions in their sectors. On a four week rotation the tables cover the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and the rest of the globe. The publication's website holds an archive for all published league tables since 1995.
The publication regularly issues sector-specific reports. Supplements include the Structured Finance Report, Covered Bond Report, Financing supranationals and agencies, Asian Review of the Year and the Review of the Year. The Review of the Year, published in January, analyses capital market activity from the past twelve months.
- "EuroWeek". Euromoney Institutional Investor. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "About Us". EuroWeek - The Newspaper of the Global Capital Markets.
- "EuroWeek View". EuroWeek - The Newspaper of the Global Capital Markets.
- "League Tables Archive". EuroWeek - The Newspaper of the Global Capital Markets.
- "Special Reports". EuroWeek - The Newspaper of the Global Capital Markets.
- "Review of the Year 2009 & Outlook 2010". EuroWeek - The Newspaper of the Global Capital Markets.
- "EuroWeek website".
- "EuroWeek Asia".
- "The Cover".
- "EuroWeek". Euromoney Institutional Investor - Online Store.
- "SSA Markets".