Euro Disney S.C.A.
Walt Disney Studios Park
Disney's Hotel New York
Disney's Newport Bay Club
Disney's Sequoia Lodge
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch
Euro Disney S.C.A.
Euro Disney S.C.A. (Euronext: EDL) is the company that owns and operates Disneyland Paris in Marne-la-Vallée, France. 39.78% of shares are held by The Walt Disney Company, 10% by the Saudi Prince Alwaleed and 50.22% by other shareholders. The stock is traded on the Euronext Paris exchange.
Disneyland Paris comprises Disneyland Park, Walt Disney Studios Park, Disney Village, and seven on-site Disney Hotels. Val d'Europe is a new residential and shopping development. Another seven hotels/residences have been built not far from the two Disney theme parks on land held under Euro Disney SCA's lease, including properties from companies such as Holiday Inn, Kyriad, MyTravel and Radisson Hotels.
The Resort is a result of an agreement signed on 24 March 1987 between The Walt Disney Company and the French Authorities for the development of a new tourist destination, and construction began within a year. Since opening on 12 April 1992, the Resort has created more than 30,000 jobs (both directly and indirectly) in the region to the east of Paris. Today it is the number one tourist destination in Europe with 14.5 million visits recorded for Financial Year 2007.
- Chairman and CEO, Euro Disney SAS – Philippe Gas
- Senior Vice President & Chief Operating Officer – Joe Schott
- Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer - Mark Stead
- "Euro Disney Resort opens with Euro Disneyland and Festival Disney". eurosouvenirland.com. Retrieved 6 February 2012.
- Disneyland Paris Shareholders Official Site
- MousePlanet.com tour of Salon Mickey
- Euro Disney SCA official site: English version
- Disneyland Paris official site
- Val d'Europe official site