Euromoney Institutional Investor
|Public (LSE: ERM)|
|Richard Ensor, Chairman
Christopher Fordham, Managing Director
|Revenue||£406.6 million (2014)|
|£103.6 million (2014)|
|£75.9 million (2014)|
|Parent||Daily Mail and General Trust|
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC is one of Europe's largest business and financial magazine publishers which has interests in financial publishing and event organization. It is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. It is 70% owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust Group.
The company was founded by Sir Patrick Sergeant in 1969 as an international business-to-business media group focused primarily on the international finance sector. Patrick Sergeant continued to manage the business until 1985 when he became chairman. He retired as chairman in September 1992 when he was appointed president and non-executive director. The Company was first listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1986.
- January 1999 ISI Emerging Markets
- 2003 Hedge Fund Intelligence
- Feb 2004 Information Management Network (IMN)
- 2006 Metal Bulletin PLC
- 2006 BCA Research 
- October 2006 Total Derivatives Limited
- May 2008 BPR Benchmark
- May 2008 Benchmark Financials Limited
- August 2010 Arete Consulting Limited
- August 2011 Ned Davis Research Inc.
- February 2012 Global Grain Geneva
- January 2013 TTI/Vanguard
- March 2013 Insider Publishing
- April 2013 Centre for Investor Education
- April 2013 Quantitative Techniques
- October 2013 IJ Online
- July 2014 Mining Indaba
- "Preliminary Results 2014" (PDF). Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Euromoney Business Profile, FT.com". Markets.ft.com. 2012-05-02. Retrieved 2012-07-18.
- "Euromoney Institutional Investor". International Trade. Retrieved 17 March 2014.
- "Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC". euromoneyplc.com. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Euromoney purchases a majority stake of Ned Davis Research". integrity-research.com. Retrieved 28 March 2015.