|Look up Europe or European in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Europe is the western continental peninsula of the Eurasian land mass extending from the Urals to the Iberian peninsular, also incorporating Scandinavia, the British Isles and Iceland and many other smaller islands in the North Atlantic and Mediterranean sea.
Europe may also refer to:
- Continental Europe, the "mainland" of Europe excluding some or all islands surrounding it
- European Union, a European political supranational entity.
- Greek mythology
- Europe or Europa (mythology), a lover of Zeus
- Europe, one of the Oceanids
- Europe, one of the many consorts of Danaus, mother of several of the Danaides
- Europe (daughter of Tityos), possible mother of Euphemus by Poseidon
- Europe, one of the possible consorts of Phoroneus
- Europe (daughter of Laodicus), one of the sacrificial victims of Minotaur
- Europe, a surname of Demeter
- Europe (anthem), the national anthem of the Republic of Kosovo
- Europe (band), a Swedish hard rock band
- Europe (Europe album), their self-titled debut album
- Europe (Paul Motian album), an album by jazz drummer Paul Motian
- Europe (Allo Darlin' album)
- James Reese Europe (1881–1919), an American ragtime and early jazz bandleader, arranger, and composer
- Europe (magazine), a literary journal founded in 1923 by Romain Rolland
- Europe (dinghy), a one-person dinghy designed in 1960
- Europe (story), a short story by Henry James
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.