Europe of the Peoples–Greens
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2010)|
The alliance consists of eleven parties, nine leftwing nationalist and two green. All member parties are allied with either the European Free Alliance or the European Greens. The alliance elected one Member of the European Parliament - Oriol Junqueras from the Catalan ERC. The MEP is expected to sit in the European Greens–European Free Alliance group in the European Parliament.
- Republican Left of Catalonia (Esquerra Republicana de Catalunya) Catalan independentist party
- Galician Nationalist Bloc (Bloque Nacionalista Galego) an alliance of leftwing parties and individuals in favour of Galician self-government
- Eusko Alkartasuna, a Basque nationalist party
- Aralar, a Basque nationalist party
- Aragonese Council (Chunta Aragonesista) a party in favour of Aragonese self-government.
- Majorca Socialist Party – Nationalist Agreement (Partit Socialista de Mallorca – Entesa Nacionalista) a Catalan nationalist party in Majorca
- Agreement for Majorca (Entesa per Mallorca)
- The Greens (Els Verds)
- Confederation of the Greens (Confederación de los Verdes)
- New Canarias (Nueva Canarias)
- Unidá, an Asturian nationalist political party.
- www.europadelospueblos.net/ in Catalan, Basque, Aragonese, Asturian and Castillian.