From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up European in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
European may refer to:
- Anything relating to or characteristic of Europe or its inhabitants
- European ethnic groups, various ethnic groups native to the nations of Europe
- European cuisine, the cuisines of Europe and other Western countries
- A citizen or attribute of or from the European Union
- Europeans (band), a British post-punk group, from Bristol
- In publishing
- The European (magazine), a far-right cultural and political magazine published 1953–1959
- The European (newspaper), a British weekly newspaper published 1990–1998
- The European (2009 magazine), a German magazine first published in September 2009
- European Magazine, a magazine published in London 1782–1826
- All pages with titles containing "European" or "Europe"
- The Europeans (disambiguation)
- Europaea (disambiguation)
- Europaeus (disambiguation)
- Europaeum (disambiguation)
- White people, a set of ethnic groups with various definitions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.