European Association of Archaeologists
The European Association of Archaeologists is a pan-European organisation for professional archaeologists founded in 1994. In 1999 it was recognised by the Council of Europe and given "consultative status" with the Council.
Its aims are:
- To promote the development of archaeological research and the exchange of archaeological information in Europe.
- To promote the management and interpretation of the European archaeological heritage.
- To promote proper ethical and scientific standards for archaeological work.
- To promote the interests of professional archaeologists in Europe.
- To promote cooperation with other organisations with similar aims.
It publishes European Journal of Archaeology, an interactive e-Reviews section and a weblog. The weblog is open to the public.
- European Association of Archaeologists homepage
- European Journal of Archaeology hosted by Sage Publications - requires subscription
- Interactive e-Reviews section Open to members only
- Weblog Open to the public
- EAA 2012 annual conference official web-page
|This article relating to archaeology in Europe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an organisation in Europe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|