European Business School London
|European Business School London|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
European Business School London (EBS London) is a private business school in Regent's Park in central London. Since its establishment in 1979, the school is an international institution with campuses in London, Paris, Frankfurt and Milan. Each branch retaining the ebs name but with the city name attached. European Business School London is also a constituent school of Regent's University London.
EBS London offers a wide range of courses in the field of International Business and has a strong focus on Banking and Finance, which is also reflected by the fact that a third of its graduates pursue a career in that field. Around 900 students from over 90 nationalities make the institution very small and highly international. It also has as strong focus on languages, with 70% of its graduates being fluent in at least four languages.
- BA (Hons) in International Business
- BA (Hons) in International Events Management
- MSc Global Banking & Finance
- MA Luxury Brand Management
- MA in Management (International Marketing pathway)
- MA in Management (International Business pathway)
- MA in Management (Human Resources pathway)
- MA in Management (Entrepreneurial Management pathway)
- MBA International Business
Research active faculty members are involved in the Regent's Centre for Transnational Studies (RCTS), the Centre for Banking and Finance (CBF), and the Institute of Contemporary European Studies (iCES), which is organising the prestigious Jean Monnet and 'Europe in the World' lectures.
EBS London has around 70 partner universities all over the world, notable institutions include the Université Paris-Dauphine and EDHEC in France, Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management in Belgium, Copenhagen Business School in Denmark, Université Laval in Canada and the Fundação Getúlio Vargas in Brazil. In 2008 EBS London became an official member of EBSI (European Business School International Group).
- EBS Career and Business Relations
- EBS: Our Students
- Staff Profiles
- Regent's Centre for Transnational Studies
- The Institute of Contemporary European Studies
- EBS: Academic Partners
- Financial and International Business News