European Democrats (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
European Democrats may refer to:
- European People's Party–European Democrats, (EPP-ED), a political group in the European Parliament.
- European Democrats, an alliance of European Conservative parties with members in:
- European Democratic Group, (ED), a political group of the European Parliament that collapsed in 1992,
- European Democrats, (ED), a subgroup of EPP-ED in the European Parliament since 1992,
- European Democrat Group, (EDG) a still-extant political group of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe.
- SNK Evropští demokraté, (SNK ED), a Czech political party.
- Evropští demokraté (ED), a former Czech political party and predecessor of SNK ED.
- EUDemocrats, (EUD), a Eurosceptic transnational party at a European level.
- European Democratic Party, (EDP), a centrist transnational party at a European level.
- European Democrat Union, (EDU), a European wing of the International Democrat Union.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.