|This article relies on references to primary sources. (November 2011)|
European NAvigator (ENA) was the former name of the digital library on the history of European integration and related institutions. The research project is now online at www.cvce.eu, a website dedicated to European integration studies.
The project is developed by the CVCE (Centre Virtuel de la Connaissance sur l'Europe), a Luxembourg-based public undertaking that is actively supported by the Ministry of Culture, Higher Education and Research.
The website is available in English and French, though some documents are available in other languages.
Multimedia resources 
The large multimedia knowledge base includes:
- original texts (treaties, etc.)
- video clips
- audio clips
- press articles
- interactive maps
- 'Historical Events' contains material on all the events that have contributed to the European integration process;
- 'European Organizations' looks at the operation of all the institutions of the European Union (e.g. European Parliament, European Commission) and the various other European institutions;
- 'Special Files' are devoted to specific subjects;
- 'Interviews' contains exclusive interviews with people who have played a part in the European integration process (Jacques Santer, Otto von Habsburg, etc.);
- 'Research& Teaching' provides resources for teachers to enable their pupils to learn about European integration.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|