European Photovoltaic Industry Association
|Purpose||to promote photovoltaic electricity|
|Headquarters||Brussels - Belgium|
|President||Oliver Schäfer (2014)|
The European Photovoltaic Industry Association (EPIA) represents members active along the whole solar PV value chain: from silicon, cells and module production to systems development and PV electricity generation as well as marketing and sales. EPIA’s mission is to give its global membership a distinct and effective voice in the European market, especially in the EU.
EPIA is a founding member of European Renewable Energy Council (EREC), Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE) and PV CYCLE. EPIA is a member of the International Energy Agency Photovoltaic Power Systems Programme (IEA-PVPS) and EUFORES (European Forum for Renewable Energy Sources). EPIA coordinates the European Photovoltaic Technology Platform and co-organizes the European industry event PVSEC.
Below you can find the latest EPIA publications and reports.
- Global Market Outlook for Photovoltaics until 2018, June 2014
- Solar Photovoltaics competing in the energy sector – On the road to competitiveness, September 2011
- Photovoltaic Observatory - Policy recommendations, March 2011
- Solar Generation 6 in collaboration with Greenpeace, February 2011
- Unlocking the Sunbelt Potential of Photovoltaics, October 2010
- Photovoltaic energy, electricity from the sun, April 2010
- Solar energy in the European Union
- Renewable energy commercialization
- Growth of photovoltaics
- Grid parity
- Photovoltaic power stations
- Building-integrated photovoltaics