European Renewable Energy Council
The European Renewable Energy Council (EREC) was founded in 2000 by the European renewable energy industry, trade and research associations. EREC is located in the Renewable Energy House in Brussels, a monument protected building with 100% renewable energy supply for heating and cooling.
EREC acts as a representative in Brussels of the European Renewable industry and research community and acts as a forum for exchange of information and discussion on issues related to renewables. EREC provides information and consultancy on renewable energies for the political decision makers on local, regional, national and international levels.
EREC is composed of the following non-profit associations and federations:
- AEBIOM (European Biomass Association)
- EGEC (European Geothermal Energy Council)
- EPIA (European Photovoltaic Industry Association)
- EREF (European Renewable Energies Federation).
- ESHA (European Small Hydropower Association)
- ESTIF (European Solar Thermal Industry Federation)
- EUBIA (European Biomass Industry Association)
- EUREC Agency (European Renewable Energy Research Centres Agency)
- EWEA (European Wind Energy Association)
- European Biomass Association
- European Wind Energy Association
- List of renewable energy organizations
- Renewable Energy in Europe: Building Markets and Capacity, published by James & James (Science Publishers) Ltd. ISBN 1-84407-124-3
- "EGEC". EGEC. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- "European Small Hydropower Association: Home". Esha.be. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- "European Solar Thermal Industry Federation". ESTIF. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- "Energy [R]evolution | Greenpeace International". Greenpeace.org. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- "World can halt fossil fuel use by 2090 - environment - 27 October 2008 - New Scientist". Environment.newscientist.com. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- Pathway To a 100% Renewable EU by 2050 Unveiled (RenewableEnergyWorld.com)
- "RE-thinking 2050". Rethinking2050.eu. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- RE-thinking 2050
- European Renewable Energy Council
- European Bioethanol Fuel Association
- European Ocean Energy Association
- European Wind Energy Conference and Exhibition (EWEC)
|This article about renewable energy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|