European route E136
European route E 136 is a European highway located entirely in Møre og Romsdal and Oppland counties in Norway. The highway begins in the town of Ålesund in Møre og Romsdal county on the west coast of Norway and it goes east up through the Romsdalen valley and crossing into the upper Gudbrandsdalen valley to end at the village of Dombås in Oppland county.
Møre og Romsdal county
- Ålesund Airport, Vigra Ålesund, to
- Spjelkavik (jointly with E136 until Skorga in Vestnes Municipality) at
- Sørnes Tunnel (236 m)
- at Skorga (jointly with E136 from Spjelkavika in Ålesund)
- Tresfjord Bridge over the Tresfjorden (Opens in 2014-2015)
- Vågstrand Tunnel (3,665 m) (Opens in 2014)
- Måndal Tunnel (2,080 m)
- Innfjord Tunnel (6,594 m)
- Rauma Bridge over the Rauma River (140 m)
- Sogge Bridge at Åndalsnes
- Lesja at
- at Dombås
- Store norske leksikon. "Europaveier" (in Norwegian). Retrieved 2013-06-02.
- "E136 Tresfjordbrua-Vågstrandtunnelen og Hjelvikbruene" (in Norwegian). Statens Vegvesen.
- Media related to E136 at Wikimedia Commons
|This Norwegian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|