From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eusebia may refer to:
- Eusebia (empress) (died 360), second wife of the Roman emperor Constantius II
- Ereleuva or Eusebia (died c. 500), the mother of Theoderic the Great
- Kayseri or Eusebia, a Turkish city
- St. Eusebia (disambiguation), any of several Christian saints
- Scotopteryx (syn. Eusebia), a genus of moth
- Oma Eusebia, a wolf character in the German comic Fix and Foxi
- Eusebeia (Greek: εὐσέβεια), a Greek philosophical and Biblical concept meaning inner piety, spiritual maturity, or godliness.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eusebia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.