||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010)|
|Eva Amurri Martino|
Amurri at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, September 9, 2008
|Born||Eva Maria Olivia Amurri
March 15, 1985
New York City, New York, USA
Eva Amurri Martino (born Eva Maria Olivia Amurri; March 15, 1985) is an American actress.
Amurri was born in New York City, New York, to Italian director Franco Amurri and American actress Susan Sarandon. Her grandfather was television writer Antonio Amurri, and her aunt is television writer Valentina Amurri. She attended Friends Seminary (Manhattan) for middle school, and graduated from Saint Ann's School in Brooklyn, New York and Brown University in 2007, majoring in Italian studies.
Amurri had a role in the 2002 film The Banger Sisters, in which her mother starred. She guest-starred, along with her mother, on an episode of Friends in Season 7 Episode 15 ("The One with Joey's New Brain") in which she is slapped by Sarandon. In 2004, she appeared in Saved! (also starring Mandy Moore and Macaulay Culkin).
Amurri played the leading role in the 2008 film Middle of Nowhere.
In 2012, she appeared in Happy Madison Production's That's My Boy as young Mary McGarricle. Her mother also appeared in the movie as McGarricle's older self.
- Bob Roberts (1992) as Child in hospital
- Stepmom (film) (1998) as Amelia Earhart in School Play
- Anywhere but Here (1999) as Girl on T.V.
- Friends (2001) as Dina Lockhart
- The Banger Sisters (2002) as Ginger Kingsley
- Saved! (2004) as Cassandra Edelstein
- Made-Up (2004) as Sara Tivey
- The Life Before Her Eyes (2007) as Maureen
- Middle of Nowhere (2008) as Grace Berry
- New York, I Love You (2008) as Sarah
- The Education of Charlie Banks (2009) as Mary
- Californication (2009) as Jackie
- How I Met Your Mother (2009) as Shelly
- Mercy (2009) as Sharra Kelly
- House (2010) as Nicole
- Childrens Hospital as Nurse in Dr. Maestro's time-traveling dream
- Isolation (2011) as Amy Moore
- Stag (2011) as Veronica
- Animals (2008) as Jane
- New Girl (2011; 2013) as Beth
- That's My Boy (2012) as Mary McGarricle
- Guys With Kids (2012) as Jennifer Thomas
- The Mindy Project (2012) as Lucy
- "Eva Amurri Goes into Isolation". Dreadcentral.com. Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- Vilkomerson, Sara (2011-10-30). "Actress Eva Amurri, daughter of Susan Sarandon, marries in South Carolina". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- Garcia, Jennifer (2011-10-30). "Eva Amurri Marries Kyle Martino". People. Retrieved 2010-07-13.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eva Amurri.|