Eva Lee Kwok (born c. 1942) is a Malaysian-born Canadian businesswoman and investor. She is based in Vancouver, Canada. She spent her early life in Penang where she attended St. George's Girls' School. 
She has served as Chairperson and CEO of Amara International Investment Corporation since 1992. She previously served in a variety of roles including President and Managing Director of Melcorp Mercantile Inc., Vice President of the Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada and President and CEO of the Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology. From 1968 to 1988, Eva Kwok taught at the University of Saskatchewan in progressively senior positions, becoming Dean of the College of Home Economics in 1986.
Board member 
Eva Kwok serves on the Board of Directors of these companies:
- CK Life Sciences International (Holdings) Inc.
- Husky Energy Inc.
- Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings Ltd
- The Advisory Board for the National Awards in Governance of the Conference Board of Canada/Spencer Stuart and the Advisory Council
- University of British Columbia, Faculty of Graduate Studies.
Previous board affiliations include:
- Air Canada  
- B.C. Women's Hospital
- Bank of Montreal from September 14, 1999 until March 3, 2009
- Coca-Cola Beverages Ltd.
- Fletcher Challenge Canada
- Health Centre Foundation
- Scott Paper Ltd.
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- B.C. Progress Board
- Telesystems International Wireless Inc.
- Vancouver General Hospital Foundation
- Khoo Salma Nasution, Alison Hayes & Sehra Yeap Zimbulis: Giving Our Best: The Story of St George's Girls' School, Penang, 1885-2010, Areca Books, 2010, p. 189.
- Saunders, Phil (July 2009). "Lesson in leadership begins with a tale of manure". InRoads Magazine. Victoria, British Columbia, Canada: Royal Roads University. Retrieved 15 February 2010.
- "ABIC Foundation Board of Directors 2009". Agricultural Biotechnology International Conference. Retrieved 15 February 2010.
- "Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders and Proxy Circular Annual Meeting - February 27, 2001". Bank of Montreal.
- "Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders and Proxy Circular Annual Meeting - February 26, 2002". Bank of Montreal. Retrieved 15 February 2010.
- "Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders, February 22, 2005 Proxy Circular". Bank of Montreal. Retrieved 15 February 2010.
- "Address to Shareholders by William A. Downe, President and Chief Executive Officer, BMO Financial Group". St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador,. March 3, 2009. Retrieved 15 February 2010.