||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010)|
Eva LaRue, 2009
|Born||Eva Maria LaRuy
December 27, 1966
Long Beach, California, U.S.
|Other names||Eva LaRue Callahan
|Years active||1987 – present|
|Spouse(s)||John O'Hurley (1992-1994)
John Callahan (1996-2004)
Joe Cappuccio (2010-present)
Eva Maria LaRue (born December 27, 1966) is an American model and actress. She is known as Dr. Maria Santos from All My Children, and for portraying CSI: Miami detective Natalia Boa Vista of the Miami-Dade Police Department.
Early life 
LaRue was born in Long Beach, California to Marcie and Luis LaRuy. She has three siblings, sisters Nika and Lara and a brother, Luis Jr. She is of French, Puerto Rican, Dutch, and Scottish ancestries. She is a member of the Bahá'í Faith.
LaRue began acting at the age of six and was later a teenage beauty queen. She won Danfranc Productions Miss California Empire 1984 title at the state pageant held in Irvine, California. In 1985, she graduated from Norco High School and soon after, she started modeling. She was signed by the Judith Fontaine Agency as a model eventually becoming a Frederick's of Hollywood model.
From 1993 to 1997 and again from 2002 to 2005, LaRue portrayed Dr. Maria Santos Grey on All My Children. There, she was half of All My Children supercouple Edmund and Maria. She received a Daytime Emmy Award nomination in the category of "Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series" for All My Children. She also received a nomination in 2004 in the category of "Outstanding Original Song" for composing the song "Dance Again with You," which was used as a backdrop to the lovemaking scene after the third marriage of the characters Edmund and Maria June 2003.
In 2010, LaRue reprised her role as Maria temporarily on January 5 for All My Children's 40th anniversary.
LaRue also performed in television movies over the years, appearing as Annette Funicello in a biographical movie of the former Mouseketeer and also in the adaptation of Danielle Steel's Remembrance as Princess Serena.
While on All My Children, LaRue developed a notable friendship with Sarah Michelle Gellar, who portrayed the role of Kendall Hart on the soap opera. In 2005 LaRue portrayed Linda Lorenzo, George Lopez's "Long Lost" sister, on the TV sitcom George Lopez.
In the fall 2005, LaRue began the role of Natalia Boa Vista on CSI: Miami. It was revealed in the end of Season 4 that Eva's character, Natalia Boa Vista, was the mole in the lab reporting back to the FBI. Beginning with Season 5, LaRue became a full-time cast member.
LaRue and her daughter recently starred in a music video for the song "Armed" by Bahá'í recording artist, Devon Gundry.
In July 2011 and September 2011, LaRue reprised her role as Dr. Maria Santos Grey on All My Children as a guest star as the show wrapped up its network run on ABC. LaRue's appearance in September reunited her with her co-star and good friend Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Personal life 
LaRue's sister Nika was one of the women photographed by convicted serial killer William Richard Bradford for his collection. She was no. 3 (out of 54 women) on the poster released by the Los Angeles Police Department to find living victims. Bradford would photograph women he met in bars under the guise that he would assist their modeling careers. The incident was used in a CSI: Miami episode soon after the revelation.
LaRue revealed that when she was six months pregnant with her daughter Kaya, she was supposed to fly in one of the planes that hit the Twin Towers on 9/11, but she changed her flight the night before so she could sleep in. She gave birth to her daughter Kaya McKenna Callahan born December 6, 2001.
From 1992 to 1994 she was married to actor John O'Hurley.
- Private Resort (1984) as girl sitting at the bar
- The Barbarians (1987) as Cara
- Dangerous Curves (1988) as Leslie Cruz
- Charles in Charge (1989) as Daphne Prentiss
- Perfect Strangers (1989 one episode) as \"A\" Student
- Freddy's Nightmares (1989 one episode) as Gina
- Heart Condition (1990) as Peisha
- Married... with Children (1990 one episode) as Carrie
- Crash and Burn (1990) as Parice
- Candid Camera as host
- They Came from Outer Space (1991 one episode) as Juanita Gillespie
- Dallas (1991 one episode) as DeeDee
- Ghoulies III as Erin Riddle
- Dark Justice (1992 one episode)
- All My Children (1993–1997, 2002–2005, 2010, 2011) as Dr. Maria Santos Grey
- Nurses (1993 one episode) as Cindy
- RoboCop 3 (1993) as Debbie Dix
- A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes: The Annette Funicello Story (1996) as Annette Funicello
- Remembrance (1996) as Serena Principessa di San Tibaldo Fullerton
- World's Funniest Videos  co-host
- Out of Nowhere (1997) as Denise Johnson
- Head Over Heels (1997) as Carmen
- Diagnosis: Murder (1998 one episode) as Kathryn Wately (Episode Wrong Number)
- Ice (1998 TV) as Alison
- Soldier of Fortune, Inc. (1999 one episode) as Dr. Newman
- Grown Ups (1999) as Claire
- For Your Love (1999) as Farbia
- Little Pieces
- Third Watch (2000–2001, nine episodes) as Brooke
- Soul Food (2000–2001 five episodes) as Josefina Alicante
- George Lopez (two episodes 2005) as Linda Lorenzo #2
- Modern Girl's Guide to Life (2005) as Talent
- CSI: Miami (2005–2012) as Natalia Boa Vista
- Cries in the Dark (2006) as Carrie
- Lakeview Terrace (2008) as Lieutenant Morgada
- Help For The Holidays (2012) as Sara Vancamp 
See also 
- Eva LaRue biography at TV Guide.com
- "Eva La Rue - Biography". imdb.com. Retrieved 2011-01-05.
- CSI Guide Eva La Rue on CSI:Guide
- Eva LaRue biography from Turner Classic Movies
- LaRue's entry on Soap Central
- More HUGE returns for All My Children's 40th - soapnet.com
- About Darkroom Episode
- Eva's Bio for All My Children
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Eva LaRue|
- Official website
- Eva LaRue at the Internet Movie Database
- 2007 Eva LaRue Interview on Sidewalks Entertainment
Regis Philbin (solo host)
|Miss America Pageant host
1997 (co-host with John Callahan)
Boomer Esiason and Meredith Vieira