Eva Primrose, Countess of Rosebery
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2010)|
- Alexander Ronald George, later 4th Baron Belper (1912-1999)
- Hon. Michael Strutt (1914-1942)
- Hon. Lavinia Mary Strutt (1916-1995)
She married, secondly, Albert Primrose, 6th Earl of Rosebery on 24 June 1924 and they had one son:
She held the office of Justice of the Peace (JP) for Buckinghamshire. She was invested as a Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire (DBE) in 1955. She was awarded an honorary doctorate of Laws (LL.D) from the University of Edinburgh in 1957. She was decorated with the Chevalier of the Legion of Honour.
She was the mother-in-law of Bernard Fitzalan-Howard, 16th Duke of Norfolk who married her daughter, Lavinia Strutt, in 1937. She died on 29 January 1987, aged 94.
- Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, 2 volumes (Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd., 1999), volume 1, page 9.
- Peter W. Hammond, editor, The Complete Peerage or a History of the House of Lords and All its Members From the Earliest Times, Volume XIV: Addenda & Corrigenda (Stroud, Gloucestershire: Sutton Publishing, 1998), page 86.
- Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware:Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd., 2003), volume 1, page 340.