|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|No. of adult films||1|
Eva Vortex is a fetish trans woman model and pornographic actress. Vortex was born in Africa[where?] and is of Ethiopian, Greek and Italian descent. She is also a dominatrix and works from her own dungeon.
She won the category 'Best Rubber Uniform' at the Club Rub 14th Annual Rubber Awards in October 2011.
She has featured in (inter alia):
- Torture Garden - from Bodyshocks to Cybersex by David Wood, Creation Books, 1996;
- Beyond the Eye of the Needle by Pauline Clarke, Piercing World, 2000;
- Ritual magazine issue 9;
- Ritual magazine issue 11;
- Tied 'n' Teased magazine, issue 59 (2005);
- Bizarre magazine, September 2005;
- Bizarre magazine, March 2006;
- Bizarre magazine, December 2006;
- Fleurs du Mal by Bobette (Robert Doughty), Dirty Pictures Ltd., 2007;
- "A" magazine spotlight book, summer 2007;
- TransLiving International magazine, issue 33 (2010);
- The Disappeared Year (Japanese book), 2011.
She appeared in Tooled Up Shemales #2 (Altered State Productions, 2005) in possibly the first ever DVD scene of a transsexual with a fucking machine. This film is the only commercial DVD in which she has appeared. More videos can be found on her website.
Website Appearances - Eva Vortex has also appeared on one of the biggest TS websites, Shemaleyum.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eva Vortex.|
- Official website
- Eva Vortex at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Eva Vortex at the Adult Film Database
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|