Evan Schwartz (author)
Evan I. Schwartz is an American author who writes about innovation. He has written The Last Lone Inventor: A Tale of Genius, Deceit, and the Birth of Television, the story of inventor Philo Farnsworth and his epic battle with RCA tycoon David Sarnoff.
His screenplay, Televisionaries, was a winner of a 2011 Tribeca/Sloan Filmmaker Grant, which supports science in cinema.
- Webonomics (Broadway Books, 1997)
- Digital Darwinism (Broadway Books, 1999)
- The Last Lone Inventor (HarperCollins, 2002)
- Juice: The Creative Fuel that Drives World Class Inventors (Harvard Business Press, 2004)
- Finding Oz (Houghton Mifflin 2009)
- "2008 Sundance Film Festival Announces Jury Members" (PDF). 2008-01-07.
- Author's Website
- Evan Schwartz at the Internet Movie Database
- Review of The Last Lone Inventor
- Review in Los Angeles Times of "Finding Oz"
- Nova: Saved By the Sun