From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up evangelical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An Evangelical is an adherent of Evangelicalism, the Protestant religious movement with origins in Methodism.
Evangelical or Evangelicals may also refer to:
- Pertaining to the gospel, the central message of Christianity
- Pertaining to Protestantism, the branch of Christianity which broke from the Roman Catholic Church in the sixteenth century
- Pertaining to Lutheranism, the Protestant movement founded by Martin Luther
- Low church, a reform movement within the Church of England
- Evangelicals (band), an indie rock band from Norman, Oklahoma
- Evangelism, preaching the Christian gospel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.