From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up evasion or évasion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Evasion may refer to:
- Évasion, a Canadian French-language travel and adventure television channel
- Évasion, a French local radio station.
- Evasion (ethics), a deceptive act
- Evasion (law), to avoid government mandate through specious means (tax evasion, for example)
- Evasion (book), a book adapted from a zine of the same title
- Evasion (network security), techniques to by-pass network security devices
- Evasi0n, a jailbreaking tool for iOS devices
- Citroën Evasion, a Eurovan minivan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evasion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.