|Full name||Even Hovland|
|Date of birth||14 February 1989|
|Place of birth||Vadheim, Norway|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|1. FC Nürnberg|
|2014–||1. FC Nürnberg||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 June 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Hovland joined Molde ahead of the 2012-season.
In the 2012-13 UEFA Champions League qualifying match against Basel, Hovland was injured and had to leave the pitch after 25 minutes. The knee-injury kept him out of play for the rest of the 2012-season.
Hovland was named in Norway's squad for the EURO 2012 qualification match against Cyprus on 11 October 2011, because Brede Hangeland was suspended due to yellow cards. Hovland made his debut for the senior team in a 1–1 friendly draw against Denmark on 15 January 2012. The day before Norway's friendly against Northern Ireland on 29 February 2012, Hovland was again called up for Norway as a replacement for Brede Hangeland, but because Hovland had played a pre-season match with Molde in Spain the same day he withdrew from the national team squad.
- As of 14 June 2014
- "Ingen kontrakt med United". nrk.no (in Norwegian). NRK. 22 January 2010. Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- "Hovland ute resten av sesongen". Norwegian News Agency (in Norwegian) (tv2.no). 13 August 2012. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- "Hovland ute resten av sesongen" (in Norwegian). Dagbladet. 13 August 2012. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- "Even Hovland er klar for FC Nürnberg". moldefk.no (in Norwegian). Molde FK. 14 June 2014. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- "Drillo tok ut Even Hovland: – Han er en kapteinstype". tv2.no (in Norwegian). TV2. 26 September 2011. Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- "Her er situasjonen som irriterer debutant Hovland". vg.no (in Norwegian). VG. 16 January 2012. Retrieved 16 January 2012.
- "Reginiussen kalt inn i landslagstroppen". dagbladet.no (in Norwegian). Dagbladet. 28 February 2012. Retrieved 29 February 2012.
|This biographical article relating to Norwegian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|