From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Evenki or Evenk may refer to
- Evenks, or Evenki, a people of Russia and China
- Evenki languages, languages of Tungusic family
- Evenki language, a subdivision of Evenki languages, spoken by Evenks
- Evenk Autonomous Banner, a 3rd-level subdivision of Inner Mongolia, China
- Evenk Ethnic Sumu, a 4th-level subdivision of Inner Mongolia, China
- Evenk Autonomous Okrug, a former subdivision of Russia's Krasnoyarsk Krai, now the Evenkiysky District
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evenki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.