From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Evens are an ethnic group of Siberia and the Russia Far East.
Evens may also refer to:
- Even numbers
- Even odds (or 'evens'), when a bet will pay out one unit per unit wagered in the event of it winning
- The Evens, Washington, DC punk duo
- The Evens (album), their self-titled debut album
People with the surname Evens include:
- Bernt Evens (born 1978), Belgian professional footballer
- Bob Evens (born 1947), English Anglican churchman
- George Bramwell Evens (1884–1943), British radio broadcaster
- Even (disambiguation)
- Evans (disambiguation)
- Evens & Howard Fire Brick Co. of St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Odds & Evens, second album by American hip hop artist Defari
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.