From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term evensong can refer to the following:
- Evening Prayer (Anglican), the Anglican liturgy of Evening Prayer, especially (but not exclusively) so called when it is sung
- Evensong (Unitarian Universalist Association), a programmed series of gatherings organized by the Unitarian Universalist Association
In literature and film
- "Evensong (2000 novel)", a best-selling 2000 novel by Gail Godwin
- "Evensong (short story)", a short story by science fiction author Lester del Rey which appeared in Harlan Ellison's anthology Dangerous Visions
- Evensong, a novel by Beverley Nichols, which was adapted as a film, Evensong (film) in 1934.
- Evensong (album), a 1970 album by the band Amazing Blondel
- Evensong (band), a UK folk-pop/rock band with one album in 1972
- Evensong, a song by The Innocence Mission from their 1991 album Umbrella (The Innocence Mission album).
- Evensong, a song by Halou from their 2008 album Halou
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.