From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Event driven)
Event driven may refer to:
The term event-driven refers to a methodology that focuses on events and event dependencies.
- Event-driven finite-state machine, finite-state machine where the transition from one state to another is triggered by an event or a message
- Event-driven programming, a programming paradigm in which the flow of the program is determined by events, and is often characterised by a main loop, event handlers, and asynchronous programming
- Event-driven architecture, a software architecture pattern promoting the production, detection, consumption of, and reaction to events
- Event-driven investing, a hedge fund investment strategy that seeks to exploit pricing inefficiencies that may occur before or after a corporate event
- Event-driven process chains, a type of flowchart used for business process modelling
- Workflows, a sequence of connected steps
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.