An incomplete list of events in Rome, Italy.
- Roma Sana - Mediterranean Trade Fair for Natural Products with exhibitions of biological products, conferences and tasting.
Summer (June to September) 
- Roman Summers - Various events from music to theater, literary meetings and cinema. Events that take place in the most characteristic places in Rome that attract the participation of thousands of artists from all over the world.
- Roma Cinema Fest - film festival
- Festival Romics - Comics and Cartoon Festival: exhibitions, cartoon film showings of designers and publishing companies.
- Roma Jazz Festival - Festival of jazz music since of 1876 with Italian and international artists.
White Night 
Series of events at venues throughout Rome in September: concerts, special outdoor performances, churches and monuments open to the public at this time, museums open all night with free entrance, shops open all night. See Nuit Blanche and La Notte Bianca.
External links